Cheese boards and wine are two of my favorite things, so one day I decided to create my own cheese board. Although it takes very little skill you feel so accomplished when your cheese board turns out looking top notch!!
Here are some of the basic tricks to making your cheese board look Pinterest worthy
Items that you need:
- Soft cheese
- Semi-soft cheese
- Semi-hard cheese
- Hard cheese
- Two types of fruit- I like apple and grapes on mine
- A kind of dip- orange fig spread, honey, or maybe even caramel
- Two to three types of meats
- Crackers or crusty bread
Extra special touch:
- A cute cutting board or a marble surface
- A flower or some kind of sweet personal touch!!